网络实验室

找回密码
 注册账户
查看: 1703|回复: 0

Facebook Me!: A Guide to Socializing, Sharing, and Promoting on Facebook, 2nd Ed

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2011-8-29 01:57:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Facebook Me!: A Guide to Socializing, Sharing, and Promoting on Facebook, 2nd Edition

Book Description
With more than 500 million active users around the world and still growing steadily, Facebook is more than just another social media site. In the words of author Dave Awl, Facebook is 鈥渢he new town square鈥濃€攖he place where people gather to discuss the news of the day as well as share what鈥檚 going on in their lives. And Facebook can actually be a useful business tool as well as a great way to promote creative projects.

So what鈥檚 new in the second edition of Facebook Me? Facebook has changed dramatically since the book was first published, and this newly revised and expanded edition will bring readers up to speed on all the new features and interface elements that have been added and revamped in the time since. It addresses the ongoing controversies about Facebook鈥檚 privacy policies, with detailed coverage of Facebook鈥檚 privacy settings and advice for keeping your Facebook experience as secure as possible; as well as expanded info on Facebook鈥檚 sharing tools and how to control who sees what.

It includes a brand-new chapter called Advertising and Promoting on Facebook that shows you how to apply the principles of social media marketing specifically to Facebook鈥檚 user culture, in order to maximize the 鈥渞ipple effect鈥?of Facebook鈥檚 news feed to win new fans and customers and build stronger bonds with existing ones. Plus there鈥檚 an expanded chapter on 鈥淔acebook at Work鈥濃€攈ow to keep your profile professional, avoid getting in trouble, and use Facebook for job hunting. And in the etiquette department, this edition features new guidance on how to deal with conflict and avoid flame wars between Facebook friends.

All in all, Facebook Me! takes you on a guided tour of everything Facebook has to offer and shows you how to get the most out of the time you spend there, while helping you avoid some of its pitfalls!

* Find out what you can do on Facebook, and what it can do for you.
    * Reconnect with old friends and make new ones, let your friends know what you鈥檙e up to, and share photos or video鈥攁ll while protecting your privacy.
    * Learn Facebook etiquette: how and why to friend someone, how to socialize politely, whether you should friend your boss鈥攁nd how to keep your profile looking professional if you do.
    * Publicize your projects, business, or causes: Post to your Wall, set up a Page, organize a Group, or invite friends to Events. Discover how to use Facebook鈥檚 News Feed to connect with an audience that reaches far beyond the boundaries of your own friends list.

Download
http://hotfile.com/dl/109448900/62f21e5/Peachpit.Facebook.Me.2nd.Edition.Dec.2010.rar.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账户

本版积分规则

黑屋|存档|手机|网络实验室 本站服务器由美国合租以及IDCLayer国际数据提供!!!

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:40 , Processed in 0.077062 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.