网络实验室

找回密码
 注册账户
查看: 1606|回复: 0

Adsense Tracking Program

[复制链接]
无心的棋子 发表于 2007-8-4 03:29:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is the free adsense tracking program that I wrote to monitor clicks on your ads and what advertisers are displaying ads on your site. I wrote this when Google’s Adsense program first started and was the first free script of it’s kind.

A very knowledgeable and helpful programmer (Shailesh at somacon.com) noticed that my code could use some improvements and performed some magic on it!

The adsense.wsf file has detailed instructions to get the adsense monitoring software up and running. In a nutshell, here is what you need to do:

INSTRUCTIONS:

There are two posts under this one (Adsense Tracking Config) and (Adsense Tracking Script) - Each one contains code that you will copy and paste into a file. In the end, you will have made two files that make up the adsense tracking program! It's all documented, so don't worry.

I'll bet you didn't know it was so easy to program, did you

Instructions:
1) Copy the contents of (Adsense Tracking Config) and paste it into your favorite text editor. Look for:
UserName = "[email protected]" and also
Password = "YourPassword"
Modify these to reflect your adsense username and password, then save the file out as adsense-config.vbs

Note: you can just save it out as c:\adsense-config.vbs for example.

2) Copy the contents of (Adsense Tracking Script) and paste it into your favorite text editor again. Now, just save that file out at adsense.wsf

Note: you can just save this out as c:\adsense.wsf for example.

3) Run the script to test it. It creates a new database file next to the two files your just created that will store your stats. Use Scheduled Tasks in Control Panel to schedule the script to run every hour or so.

That’s it! I made this software open source so that anyone can see, use and modify the code. You have to be very careful when using a compiled program (commerical products) to retrieve your adsense statistics, you never know what the program is really doing (who it’s reporting to!) – this is why the source is right here, for your viewing pleasure.

Comments, questions, concerns – feel free to ask!

Regards,

Jim
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账户

本版积分规则

黑屋|存档|手机|网络实验室 本站服务器由美国合租以及IDCLayer国际数据提供!!!

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:12 , Processed in 0.118463 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.