网络实验室

找回密码
 注册账户
查看: 1769|回复: 0

Creative Blogging, Your First Steps to a Successful Blog

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2011-8-29 01:53:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Creative Blogging shows you how to start blogging for the very first time to express your creativity and reach out and be heard, and even how to make money with your blog!

You鈥檒l start at the right place -the beginning!  Learn answers to the most important and popular questions: What is a blog? Do I need a blog? How do I get started? What do I blog about? How do I blog? Creative Blogging then takes you through the how-to aspects of blogging, so you can quickly learn the terminology, and get started. You will be able to choose the right blogging tool for you!

You鈥檒l then be prepared to unleash your creativity! Like a good author, you鈥檒l learn how to find information to blog about, and how to express yourself in your blog in the ways that you want. Because your creativity is what will make your blog successful. Every artist needs an audience of course, so Creative Blogging then reveals to you how you can help people visit your site! You want to be admired and read by thousands of people? Of course!

You鈥檒l also discover how to work with images and video, how to integrate your blog with Twitter and Facebook, and even how to make money with your blog! Let your creativity bring your audience to you and your blog with Creative Blogging.

* Paperback: 336 pages
    * Publisher: Apress (March, 2011)
    * Language: English
    * ISBN-10: 1430234288
    * ISBN-13: 978-1430234289

Download
http://hotfile.com/dl/112108153/d7831a0/FriendsofED.Creative.Blogging.rar.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账户

本版积分规则

黑屋|存档|手机|网络实验室 本站服务器由美国合租以及IDCLayer国际数据提供!!!

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:48 , Processed in 0.048091 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.