网络实验室

找回密码
 注册账户
查看: 72928|回复: 0

Google Adsense and YPN (Yahoo Publisher Network) Ads Rotated by Country

[复制链接]
无心的棋子 发表于 2007-6-21 20:39:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have never liked using IP addresses to sort ads mainly because of the wasted space (Not to mention the Countless people using Proxy's) So I created a simple script to rotate my ads Based on Language and Country.

By now anyone using YPN (Yahoo Publisher Network) knows they only pay for US Traffic - and you can lose a good bit of income by using their ads alone.

So you could include in your Header , Footer , or Body the files named for the size and type ads you want shown :

Code :

1. <?php
  2.     include("728x90.php");
  3. ?>
复制代码

For this Example - I've created a file named 728x90.php

Code for 728x90.php :

1. <?php

2.     $locales = $_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"];
  3.     if ( $locales == "" ) {
  4.     include("google-728x90.php");
  5.     } else {
  6.     $semicolon = array(";");
  7.     $lesssemicolon = str_replace($semicolon, ",", "$locales");
  8.     $breakdown = explode(",",$lesssemicolon);
  9.     $lang_count = strtolower("$breakdown[0]");
  10.     }
  11.     if ( $lang_count == "en-us" ) {
  12.     include("ypn-728x90.php");
  13. }    else    {
  14.     include("google-728x90.php");
  15.     }

16. ?>
复制代码

The reason for the "$lesssemicolon" is due to the fact Locales may be separated by either semi-colons or commas.

Of Course you would have to create mini php pages named "ypn-728x90.php and google-728x90.php" which simply contain your ad code(s) - Depending on size and type of ad programs you use.

The only problems I've seen so far with this method - Is that a lot of FireFox / Opera users have never set their location on their browser , But it doesn't bother me too much seeing the Script will still show Google ads to anyone not in the US or with no locale set.

This might actually be a good thing seeing you'll still be giving Google some US traffic as well - Thus not making them upset at you for sending them only non-US or Foreign Web Traffic.

Hope it Helps
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账户

本版积分规则

黑屋|存档|手机|网络实验室 本站服务器由美国合租以及IDCLayer国际数据提供!!!

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:49 , Processed in 0.104541 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.